The ZULU9 combines superior optical performance with in-the-field utility. High-quality glass, fully multi-coated Spectracoat lenses, and phase-coated Abbe-Konig prisms provide maximum brightness, contrast and crisp resolution. The ZULU9 performs in the harshest conditions, giving unmatched performance in inclement weather or rugged terrain. ZULU9 barrels are nitrogen-filled and will not fog in cold, wet weather.
• ZULU series binoculars incorporate a rugged and durable magnesium housing that is tripod-compatible
• Durable rubber armor protects and provides an ergonomic non-slip grip design
• Includes tethered lens covers, strap, lens cloth, and padded case
• Multi-position twist-up eyecups create generous eye relief
• Waterproof and fog-proof performance — ZULU series binoculars are IPX-7 rated for complete immersion in up to a meter of water.
Specifications for Sig Sauer Zulu9 15x56mm HDX Binocular, Close-Bridge Design:
|Objective Lens Diameter:||56 mm|
|Water Resistant Mark:||1 m|
|Water Resistance Level:||IPX-7|
|Included Accessories:||Lens Covers, Strap|
|Battery Life:||10000 cycles|