Complete with a full-length guide rod, the Springfield Armory XD-S Mod. 2 9mm Pistol boasts a polymer frame and a Melonite® barrel made from hammer-forged steel. The handgun features an enhanced grip texture and front and rear sights. Dual captive recoil spring system.
Features and Benefits
- 3.3-inch Melonite® barrel is made from hammer-forged steel
- Polymer frame with an enhanced grip texture
- Fiber-optic front and tactical rack rear sights
- Dual captive recoil spring system with a full-length guide rod
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Manual Safety: No
- Product weight: 21.5 ounces
- Metal Finish: Melonite®
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 7-round, 9-round and 1 flush plate
- Rear sight: Tactical rack
- Barrel length (in.): 3.3
- Action: Striker Fired
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Front sight: Fiber optic
- Caliber: 9mm
- Product Length (in.): 6.3
What’s in the Box
- Springfield Armory XD-S Mod. 2 9mm Pistol
- 2 magazines
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government-issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.