The SIG SAUER M400 Tread 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem Semiautomatic Rifle features a 16-inch stainless-steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, and a Magpul™ SL-K 6-position telescoping stock. The charging handle with dual roll pin design is made from aircraft-grade aluminum. Mid-length gas system.
Features and Benefits
- Ambidextrous controls
- 16-inch stainless-steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard
- Aircraft-grade aluminum charging handle with a dual roll pin design
- Semi-automatic action with 30-round polymer magazine
- Magpul SL-K 6-position telescoping stock
- Direct impingement operating system
- Mid-length gas system
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Barrel length (in.): 16
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Rate of twist: 1 in 8 in.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem.
- Type: Centerfire
- Product weight: 7 lb
- Product length (in.): 30.8
- Metal finish: Anodized
- Stock: 6-position SL-K
What’s in the Box
- SIG SAUER SIGM 400 Tread 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem Semiautomatic Rifle