When it comes to the Browning 1911 Black Label Compact .380 ACP Pistol, size is everything. Measuring just 6.875 inches long, it features a rust-resistant barrel, a stainless-steel slide, and an aluminum-alloy frame. It also comes with a polymer grip, combat fixed sights, and both a manual and beavertail grip safety. This model is 85% of the size of the original 1911. ABS case and 8-round magazine included.
Features and Benefits
- Single, locked-breech action with an 8+1 capacity
- Rust-resistant barrel with a target crown muzzle
- Machined, stainless-steel slide and a Lightweight aluminum-alloy frame
- Polymer grip with composite panels
- Combat fixed sights
- Extended ambidextrous manual and beavertail grip safeties
- Commander skeletonized hammer
- 85% of the original 1911 size
- ABS case and single-stack magazine included
- Note: Restricted in California and Massachusetts
- Handedness: Right
- Grip: Polymer
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Product weight: 16 ounces
- Metal Finish: Matte
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 8+1
- Rear sight: Fixed combat
- Barrel length (in.): 3.6
- Action: Single
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Front sight: Fixed combat
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Product Length (in.): 6.875
What’s in the Box
- Browning 1911 Black Label Compact .380 ACP Pistol
- ABS case
- 8-round magazine
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government-issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.