The Browning 1911-22 Black Label .22 LR Semiautomatic Pistol features a rust-resistant barrel, a machined aluminum slide, and a 1913 Picatinny rail integrated into the composite frame. The composite grip features wood laminate and a textured design. Extended ambidextrous manual and beavertail grip safeties. Fiber-optic sights.
Features and Benefits
- Fiber-optic front and rear sights
- Semiautomatic single action with a 10+1 capacity
- Extended ambidextrous manual and beavertail grip safeties
- Detachable magazine
- Single-stack magazine type
- Commander hammer
- Target crown muzzle
- Rust-resistant barrel, machined aluminum slide, and a composite frame with an integrated 1913 Picatinny rail
- Composite wood laminate textured grips
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Composite
- Product weight: 14 ounces
- Metal finish: Matte; anodized
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 10+1
- Rear sight: Combat fiber optic
- Barrel length (in.): 4.25
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
- Action: Single
- Front sight: Fiber optic
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Product length (in.): 7.5
What’s in the Box
- ABS case
- Browning 1911-22 Black Label .22 LR Semiautomatic Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.