HOW TO PURCHASE A GUN ONLINE
- You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase handguns. You must comply with Federal, State, and Local Laws at the time of order and transfer of ownership
- Federal Law mandates that guns may only be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer. The dealer will ensure that you are legally allowed to purchase the gun under all Federal, State, and Local Laws before completing the gun transfer. The majority of dealers charge a fee for this service but that is included in your purchase transaction with Premium Gun Deals.
- In order to purchase your gun and have us ship to your chosen FFL dealer, you must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order. Failure to complete these steps will cause a delay in the shipping of your order.
- PICK YOUR GUN!
- If your order also contains non-gun items, those items will ship directly to you.
- SELECT A FFL DEALER (YOUR GUN WILL BE SHIPPED HERE)
- You are to provide us with your FFL dealer near you that will accept and perform your transfer. We only ship to FFL dealers provided by you the clients.
- CONTACT FFL DEALER
- In-Network (Preferred Dealer) – Contact the dealer to ensure the gun is compliant with Federal, State, and Local Laws.
- Out-of-Network – Contact the dealer to confirm that the transfer is compliant with Federal, State, and Local Laws and that the chosen dealer will assist the transfer.
- SUBMIT YOUR ORDER!
- A flat rate Gun Processing Fee of $14.99 will be applied for each gun on your order. Your gun will ship directly to your selected FFL Dealer via 2nd Day Air (Hand Guns) or Ground (Long Guns) shipping.
- PICK UP YOUR GUN AT YOUR SELECTED FFL DEALER
- Work with your selected FFL dealer to arrange your gun transfer. At the time of pick up, you will need to arrive with all proper identification and documentation/licenses to show that you can legally purchase and possess the gun.
- The FFL Dealer will complete a background screening using the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) as required. You should closely inspect the gun and verify the make, model, caliber/gauge, and condition matches with what you ordered before any paperwork is filled out. If there are any issues with the gun do NOT complete the transfer paperwork, please contact Premium Gun Deal’s Customer Service at [email protected]
- A 15% fee will apply to all canceled or returned firearms. Once the firearm is transferred through your selected FFL dealer, returns are no longer accepted.
- (WHEN AN OUT-OF-NETWORK FFL IS SELECTED)
- Within 6 calendar days of placing your order, your chosen FFL Dealer must provide you with a copy of their FFL license to send to us. Failure to complete this process within 6 calendar days of order will result in your entire order being canceled. Once the FFL license is received, the gun will ship to the FFL dealer within 3-7 business days pending FFL review and processing. You will receive a shipping confirmation when your order ships. We will request the dealer contact you when your gun is ready for pickup. If you selected a dealer in California: California dealers must also include their CA firearms dealer (CFD) number on their license. The chosen FFL Dealer can fax or Email Their FFL license along with your order number to:
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Please Text Customer Service at LiveChat
- BE SAFE AND SHARE THE THRILL!!